Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
This flexible 4 day course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, Managing Safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
The course is in 7 modules that cover:
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
The course concludes with:
- A 25 question, multiple-format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project.
Successful candidates will be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
Business benefits include:
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.