QLM provide unparalleled expertise in health and safety support solutions and for over 27 years we have helped leisure operators to improve the management of health and safety, increase efficiency and save money.
Our highly qualified and experienced team of specialist consultants can assist you be offering practical solutions to manage your health and safety function.
We are also retained by over 80 organisations, comprising of local authority leisure services, leisure Trusts, private operators and academia based sports and leisure operators as either a commercial enterprise or charitable trust.
- Fully qualified health and safety support including 24/7 helpline
- Training and auditing services
- On-site support and attendance at health and safety meetings
- Emergency response and support after a major incident.
- A one stop shop to all the health and safety services within our group of companies
- Three or four visits per year for strategic health and safety meetings, team briefings, mini audits or to represent clients in meetings with external agencies or enforcement authorities. This is normally targeted at the health and safety committee meetings to provide a legal and industry good practice update, deal with queries and to, as required and challenge the team on their safety improvement programmes.
- Annual benchmarking seminar for our clients in order to communicate, update and to enable networking to take place. We currently run three in England and one in Scotland and one in Northern Ireland.
- The quarterly newsletter not only provides an update on industry and good practice developments but gives the opportunity for us to share the unique learning points from the numerous litigation and criminal cases.
- Model good practice documentation including Health and Safety Balanced scorecard and Training Matrix.
- Discounted rate for additional meeting, representation, accident investigation or audit time as required.
- Discounted training and consultancy including IOSH Managing Safely, the CIMSPA Health and safety Management Certificate and other QLM courses.
- QLM Leisuresafe™ Standards – a database of clarification and detailed guidance on industry standards. Available on the member’s area of the web site, these are based on the many questions we answer for clients.
- Unlimited telephone/email support. This can be made available to as many of your staff as you so wish to answer any health and safety related query.