QLM are a leading leisure management consultancy that provides strategic and operational support and advice to the sport, leisure and culture sectors. Established in 1990, QLM specialise in providing practical and cost-effective health, safety and quality management consultancy to our clients. The QLM team are all qualified leisure and health and safety professionals.
QLM are now in their 30th year of operation and are currently retained to provide health and safety support to over 70 sport, leisure and culture operators. These include private management companies, leisure trusts and local authorities. Currently supporting over 450 facilities of varying types in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The QLM team have an extensive range of experience and are able to offer comprehensive interpretation and advice which provides for practical management solutions.
The QLM support service includes:
- An agreed number of days to be used as agreed.*
- Unlimited telephone and email support. This can be made available to as many of your staff as you wish, to answer any health and safety related query.
- Quarterly update newsletters and guidance notes.
- Places on the annual regional client health and safety seminars or webinars for up to four people.
- Discounted rate for additional meetings, representation or audit time as agreed.**
- Discounted training including:
- IOSH Managing Safely
- QLM (CIMSPA endorsed) Health and Management Certificate in Leisure and Culture
- QLM (IOSH accredited) Fire Risk Assessor Course for Leisure Centres and Sports Facilities
- QLM Behavioural Safety – A Workshop for Lifeguards.
QLM also provides an extensive range of bespoke health and safety courses and training is available either through QLM or our parent company PHSC Plc.
If you would like a member of our team to contact you to discuss your specific requirements, please complete the form below.